Viventor is a peer-to-peer lending platform that helps investors invest in consumer and business loans. Viventor also deals with other different kinds of loans like invoice factoring, mortgage, and line of credit. It is based in Latvia and is open to investors from EEA countries. You can invest as low as €10 and earn an annual average interest rate of 13.6%. Viventor has investment features like a buyback guarantee, auto-invest function, and a secondary market. In this article, we will review Viventor and how to invest in it.
Viventor is no longer a viable platform for p2p investment. It has reportedly filled for bankruptcy. We will leave the review below that we wrote about the platform a while ago. For Viventor alternatives, please see the options below.
- 1 Discover More
- 2 Who Can Invest in Viventor?
- 3 How Viventor Works
- 4 How to Start Investing in Viventor
- 5 Viventor Features
- 6 Is Viventor Safe to Invest In?
- 7 Viventor Customer Support
- 8 Advantages of Investing in Viventor
- 9 Viventor Alternatives
- 10 Viventor Fees
- 11 Viventor Supported Countries
- 12 Viventor Summary
- 13 Discover More
Who Can Invest in Viventor?
To invest in Viventor, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a bank account
- Be a resident or a member of the EEA
How Viventor Works
Viventor offers investment opportunities and loans to its customers through its p2p platform. Viventor offers different kinds of loans like consumer loans, business loans, invoice factoring, mortgage, and line of credit.
Through the platform, businesses and individuals can borrow loans. When a borrower makes a loan request, Viventor does due diligence before listing it on the platform. If the borrower meets the requirements, the loan request is listed on the Viventor marketplace and then investors can provide funding.
Viventor has an auto-invest feature that allows you to automatically select loans and a secondary market where investors can buy or sell portfolios.
How to Start Investing in Viventor
To start investing in Viventor, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Sign up. The first step is to create an account on Viventor so that you can start investing.
- Upload documents. You need to provide verification documents on the platform.
- Fund the account. You need to fund your account with a minimum deposit of €10 to the account.
- Start earning. Once you have opened an account and invested some money, you will start receiving some passive income.
Viventor has the following investment features:
Viventor Buyback Guarantee
All the loans issued on Viventor are secured by a buyback guarantee. The buyback guarantee works in such a way that when the borrower is late in repayment for a certain duration, the loan originator can buy back the loan. The loan originator can then pay the investor the principal amount.
Viventor Payment Guarantee
Viventor has a payment guarantee that minimizes investors’ exposure to borrowers’ late repayment. In this case, the lending company guarantees the investor monthly payments in case the borrower defaults in repayment.
Viventor has an auto-invest feature that allows investors to leave their investment in auto-pilot mode. This means that the investor can set certain parameters to be used to select loans to invest in. This feature helps investors to save time since they don’t have to browse through the website looking for loans to invest in.
Viventor Secondary Market
Viventor has a secondary market where investors can sell their portfolios. If you want to exit the Viventor marketplace, you can sell your investment to other investors on the Viventor secondary market. Through the secondary market, investors can buy or sell their portfolios in the secondary market.
Is Viventor Safe to Invest In?
Before investing, investors always want to know if their money is safe. Viventor is a safe and secure investment platform. Viventor has a buyback guarantee feature that secures investors’ funds in case the borrower defaults in repayment.
Viventor has 1.4 ratings on Trustpilot. Many people have given negative reviews about the platform. Most of the people complained about the platform not responding to investors’ queries.
Viventor Customer Support
You can reach Viventor through their customer support by phone: +370 (5)208 0468, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advantages of Investing in Viventor
You will enjoy the following benefits by investing in Viventor:
- High returns. You will be earning average annual returns of about 13.6% when you invest in Viventor.
- Buyback guarantee. Investors’ funds are secured using the buyback guarantee
- Auto invest function. You can save time using the auto-invest feature. You only need to set parameters to select loans to invest in automatically.
- Secondary market. You can sell your investment in the Viventor secondary market in case you want to exit the platform.
- Diversify your portfolio. You can diversify your investment by investing in multiple loans in Viventor.
You can invest in the following investment platforms as an alternative to Viventor:
|Loan sale in secondary market||Free|
|Payment to bank account||€ 1,50|
|account maintenance fee||10% with a minimum of €100|
Viventor Supported Countries
Viventor is available in countries in the European Economic Area and other countries like Norway, Sweden, Liechtenstein, and Iceland.
Viventor is an investment platform where investors can invest in business loans and consumer loans. You can invest a minimum of 10 EUR and start earning an average annual interest rate of 13.6%. When you invest in Viventor, you can access features like a buyback guarantee, auto-invest function, and a secondary market. However, the platform is facing problems with loan originators and has poor ratings on Trustpilot.