Bondster is a peer-to-peer lending platform that helps investors invest in consumer loans. Bondster is based in Czech Republic and investors from around the world can invest in it. You can invest a minimum of €5 and earn an annual average return of 13%. Bondster has investment features like a secondary market, buyback guarantee and auto invest feature.
Bondster Review: Quick Facts
- Bondster is a peer-to-peer lending platform for consumer loans based in Czech republic. It is open to individuals from all over the world.
- You can invest as low as €5 in the platform and earn an average annual interest rate of 13%.
- Bondster has investment features like an auto-invest feature, buyback guarantee, and a secondary market.
Bondster was founded in 2017 and as of 2022, Bondster had invested €114 million and has paid out €4.4 million as an interest to investors. So far, Bondster has 15k investors.
Who Can Invest in Bondster
Individuals and companies can invest in Bondster. To invest in Bondster, you need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a European bank account
- Comply with AML regulations
How Bondster Works
Bondster is a peer-to-peer lending platform that works together with a number of loan originators. The lender applies for a loan from the loan provider and Bondster does due diligence to review the lender’s loan application. If the application is accepted, the loan is accepted.
Bondster lists the loan on its platform and investors willing to lend money to the borrower can invest in it. The money is availed to the borrower. The borrower will then start making money payments towards the loan based on the loan agreement. The investor will be earning a passive income through an interest rate of 13% per annum.
How to Invest in Bondster
This is how you can invest in Bondster and earn an average annual interest rate of 13%.
- Sign up. The first step to investing in Bondster is creating an account. It is free to create an account and you can start investing.
- Fund your account. Once you have created Bondster account, the next thing so to fund your account. You can deposit as low as €5 through a bank transfer.
- Choose a way to invest. You need to choose a way to invest, either manual or auto-invest. Using the auto-invest function saves you time and finds suitable loans to invest in based on your parameters.
- Generate returns. Once you have invested and activated your strategy, you will be earning money on the platform. On average, Bondster pays average annual interest rate of 13%.
Bondster has the following investment features:
Bondster Buyback Guarantee
Bondster offers a buyback guarantee of between 30 and 60 days. The buyback guarantee is provided by the loan originator. It is meant to protect investors in case borrowers delay loan repayment. However, the buyback guarantee protects the investor only if the loan originator stays in business. In case the loan originator runs out of business, the buyback guarantee does not offer protection.
You can put your investment in auto-pilot mode by investing in Bondster. You can invest without having to manually select loans to invest in. the auto-invest feature allows one to diversify their portfolio by investing in different loans. It also saves you money since you don’t have to keep looking for loans to invest in.
Bondster Secondary Market
Bondster also has a secondary market. The secondary market is essential to investors who would want to exit the platform. Investors can trade loans with each other in the secondary market. Investors can sell off their investment in the secondary market at a fee of 0.5%.
Bondster Cashback Bonus
Bondster has a cashback bonus of 1% for new investors. When you sign up on the platform, you get a 1% cashback bonus on the amount you invest in Bondster during the first 90 days.
Bondster Supported Countries
Bondster was founded in Czech Republic in 2017. Bondster is open to investors from all over the world. However, to invest in the platform, you need to use euros.
Is Bondster Safe?
Before investing your money, it is always good to know the safety of the investment platform. Bondster offers a buyback guarantee obligation that secures investors’ money. Loans are secured by real estate and other movable property. Investors can also diversify their investment portfolios to lower the risk.
Bondster has 48% “Excellent” reviews on TrustPilot. Most people like Bondster for its good user experience, easy way to invest, and high returns. However, a few people complained about late Bondster loans.
Pros of Investing in Bondster
There are several benefits you get by investing in Bondster. Some of these advantages are:
- Buyback guarantee. Bondster has put in place a buyback guarantee that ensures that you get your money back in case of a default.
- Transparent platform. As shown above, the lending platform is transparent. You get to see a diverse number of details about the borrower.
- Secured loans. Bondster requires that all loans have security. This could be real estate or a vehicle.
- Easy to Invest. The process of investing in Bondster is relatively easy. It takes less than five minutes to get started.
- High returns. The average annual return of Bondster is 15%. This is a higher return than other investments.
- Fast-growing company. Bondster is a fast-growing company as evidenced by the growth chart below.
It is free to create an account on Bondster. However, if you wish to sell your investment portfolio in the secondary market, you will be charged a 0.5% of the loan you are selling. You will also be charged a 1% fee on the total amount invested in Czech crowns.
You can invest in the following investment platforms as an alternative to Bondster.
Bondster Customer Support
You can reach their customer support by phone: +420 283 061 555 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to them a message through their website.
Summary of Investing in Bondster
Bondster is a peer-to-peer lending platform based in the Czech Republic. To invest in the platform, you need a minimum of €5 and you can earn an average annual interest rate of 13%. Bondster has investment features like auto-invest, buyback guarantee, and a secondary market. However, if you wish to sell your investment portfolio in the secondary market, Bondster will charge you a 0.5% fee.