Brickstarter is a real estate crowdfunding platform that deals with vacational rentals. It is based in Spain and only investors from European countries can invest in it. You can start investing in the platform with a minimum of €50 and start earning an average APR of 5% until the projects become fully funded. Brickstarter does not have investment features like an auto-invest feature, buyback guarantee, and a secondary market.
Brickstarter Review: Quick Facts
- Brickstarter is a peer-to-peer crowdfunding platform that deals with tourist vacational rentals. It is based in Spain and investors from Europe can invest in it.
- You can invest as low as €50 in Brickstarter and start earning an average APR of 5%.
- Brickstarter does not have investment features like auto-invest, buyback guarantee, or a secondary market.
- 1 What is Brickstarter?
- 2 Who Can Invest in Brickstarter?
- 3 How Brickstarter Works
- 4 How to Invest in Brickstarter
- 5 Brickstarter Features
- 6 Brickstarter Supported Countries
- 7 Brickstarter Alternatives
- 8 Is Brickstarter Safe to Invest In?
- 9 Brickstarter Customer Support
- 10 Brickstarter Review Summary
- 11 Discover More
What is Brickstarter?
Brickstarter is a real estate crowdfunding platform with its headquarters in Valencia, Spain. It was started in 2017. Brickstarter invests in real estate projects that are then rented out to tenants. Brickstarter works with vacational companies like Airbnb that provide them with tenants. This means that investors can be receiving rental income before projects are sold. When the real estate property is sold, the capital gains are distributed amongst the investors.
Who Can Invest in Brickstarter?
Both individuals and companies can invest in Brickstarter. For companies, they must be registered in Spain. To invest in Brickstarter, you need to meet the following qualifications:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a European bank account
How Brickstarter Works
Brickstarter works more the same as many other investment platforms. This is how it works:
- Brickstarter looks for real properties to invest in and investors who would want to contribute money towards it.
- The investment platform then funds the real estate project. It can either be renovation or construction of real estate properties.
- A manager is appointed to manage the real estate property.
- Then data analysis is carried out to determine the best time to sell the property.
- The property is then sold and capital gains are distributed amongst the investors.
How to Invest in Brickstarter
To start investing in Brickstarter, follow these simple steps:
- Sign up. You need to first create an account on Brickstarter website.
- Account verification. The next thing is for Brickstarter to check your details and verify your personal data.
- Fund your account. You need to activate your Brickstarter account by funding it using a credit card or bank transfer.
- Select an investment project. Once you have funded your account, you can select the project you want to invest in.
- Start receiving a passive income. Once you have invested, you can start earning a passive income from rental income and when a property is sold.
Brickstarter has the following investment features:
Brickstarter Big Data Algorithm
Brickstarter came up with its own algorithm that is used to select the best rental projects to invest in and the best time to sell real estate projects. This way, investors’ money is put into the most profitable projects.
Brickstarter Skin in the Game
Although Brickstarter is an investment platform, they are also investors and in case of financial loss, they would also suffer some loss. This keeps them on their toes to invest in profitable projects.
Brickstarter Supported Countries
You can invest in Brickstarter if you are a resident of any European country. Their website is available in English, Spanish and German.
You can invest in the following investment platforms as an alternative to Brickstarter:
Is Brickstarter Safe to Invest In?
Brickstarter is a safe and secure investment platform. However, just like any other investment, there are risks. Bearing in mind that Brickstarter invests in real estate properties and rental properties are collected beforehand from platforms like Airbnb, there is a guarantee of getting tenants. You also get an option to invest in different rental projects and diversify your income.
Brickstarter Customer Support
You can reach Brickstarter customer support through email: email@example.com or write to them through their website.
Cons of Investing in Brickstarter
- Does not have a buyback guarantee, secondary market, or auto invest
- Accepts investors from European countries only
Brickstarter Review Summary
Brickstarter is a crowdfunding platform for real estate projects that deals with tourist vacational rentals. You can invest in the platform for a minimum of €50 and start earning an average APR of 5%. The platform has a big data algorithm that is used to analyze the most profitable real estate projects to invest in. However, the platform does not have investment features like auto-invest, buyback guarantee, and a secondary market. Also, you can only invest in the platform if you are from a European country.