CrowdEstor is a peer-to-peer lending platform that provides funding for real estate, startups, and business projects. It is based in Estonia and the minimum investment amount is €50. By investing in the platform, you stand a chance to earn an annual interest rate of 19.51%. CrowdEstor is open to individual investors and organizations that would want to invest. CrowdEstor pays interest to investors daily. Investors are charged a €1 commission to withdraw money from the CrowdEstor wallet. CrowdEstor has features like a buyback guarantee and a secondary market. However, it does not have an auto-invest feature.
CrowdEstor Review: Quick Facts
- CrowdEstor is a peer-to-peer lending platform that provides funding for real estate, business projects, and startups.
- You can invest a minimum of €50 and earn an average interest rate of 19.51%. CrowdEstor credits interest to investors’ accounts daily.
- CrowdEstor has features like a buyback guarantee and secondary market but does not have an auto-invest feature.
CrowdEstor was started in 2017 and as of 2022, it had raised €56.8 million and paid out €31.8 million to investors, and had over 25k investors. On average, CrowdEstor pays average interest rate of 19.51%.
- 1 Who Can Invest in CrowdEstor?
- 2 How CrowdEstor Works
- 3 How to Invest in CrowdEstor
- 4 Features of CrowdEstor
- 5 Advantages of Investing in CrowdEstor
- 6 CrowdEstor Supported Countries
- 7 CrowdEstor Customer Support
- 8 CrowdEstor Alternatives
- 9 Is CrowdEstor Safe to Use?
- 10 Summary of CrowdEstor Review
- 11 Discover More
Who Can Invest in CrowdEstor?
CrowdEstor is open to people who meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a European bank account
How CrowdEstor Works
CrowdEstor is a peer-to-peer lending platform that connects borrowers with investors. Project owners can make requests to get funding from CrowdEstor. CrowdEstor then does an assessment on the borrowers’ requests before listing the loan request on their platform.
Investors can then choose projects they want to invest in and the amount of money they want to allocate to a project. Investors can then start earning a passive income when borrowers start making repayments. Interests are paid to the investor account on a daily basis. On average, investors earn an annual interest rate of 19.51%. investors are not charged any fees for investing on the platform.
How to Invest in CrowdEstor
To start investing in CrowdEstor, follow these simple steps:
- Create an account. First, you need to register for an account. You can use your Google account or Facebook account to create an account on CrowdEstor.
- Personal identification requirements. The next thing you need to do is to provide personal identification requirements. You need to upload documents like your ID.
- Open CrowdEstor money account. The next thing that you need to do is open a CrowdEstor money account.
- Fund your account. You need to fund your account so that you can start investing. The minimum amount you need to send to your account is €50. You can use a bank transfer or a virtual bank like Wise to fund your account.
Features of CrowdEstor
CrowdEstor has the following features accessible to its investors:
CrowdEstor Buyback Guarantee
CrowdEstor introduced a buyback guarantee in 2019. The buyback guarantee was established to protect investors from the risks of borrowers defaulting on repaying loans. Therefore, in case a borrower defaults in repayment, the investor will be compensated with a contribution of a particular amount to a particular project. CrowdEstor has devoted a 1-2% commission of all funded projects to go to buyback guarantee.
CrowdEstor Secondary Market
CrowdEstor started a secondary market in 2020. The secondary market allows investors to easily exit the platform. If you have some investments and you want to exit the platform, you can sell your portfolio in the secondary market. You can sell your investment at a discount or a premium.
Advantages of Investing in CrowdEstor
There are many advantages an investor can enjoy by investing in CrowdEstor. Some of these advantages include:
- Earn a bonus through CrowdEstor referral code. You can earn a bonus anytime you invite your friends to CrowdEstor. You also get a cashback when they sign up and you can use the bonus to boost your portfolio.
- Easy exit. CrowdEstor has a secondary market where investors can sell off their portfolio in case they want to exit the platform.
- Buyback guarantee. CrowdEstor has a buyback guarantee that protects investors from borrowers defaulting in repayment.
- High returns. CrowdEstor pays investors high-interest rates of up to 19%. Interest is credited into the investor’s account on a daily basis.
CrowdEstor Supported Countries
CrowdEstor mainly provides funding to businesses within Europe so that it is easy to vet them. However, it is open to investors from all over the world.
CrowdEstor Customer Support
You can reach CrowdEstor customer support through phone: +371 2809 0606 or post: Narva mnt 5, Tallin 10117, Estonia or email: email@example.com.
You can invest in the following investment platforms as an alternative to CrowdEstor:
Is CrowdEstor Safe to Use?
CrowdEstor is a high-yielding investment platform for business, startup, and real estate projects. CrowdEstor connects borrowers with investors who can provide them with business funding. CrowdEstor is secured through a firewall and encrypted passwords to keep data safe. Also, the platform uses Face ID verification.
CrowdEstor has an “Excellent” rating of 23% and a “Bad” rating of 50% on Trustpilot. Many people have complaints about its poor payouts especially after Covid, while others said it is a high-risk investment.
Summary of CrowdEstor Review
CrowdEstor is a peer-to-peer lending platform for real estate, business, and startup projects. Investors can invest as low as €50 and earn an interest rate of 19.51%. CrowdEstor has a secondary market where investors can sell their investment portfolio and a buyback guarantee that protects investors from borrowers defaulting in repayment. However, the downside of the platform is that it does not have an auto-invest feature.