Debitum Network is a peer to business lending platform based in Latvia. The platform helps investors earn an average annual return of 9% by providing small business financing. You can invest in Debitum Network as low as €50. Debitum Network combines a diverse selection of high-yielding asset-backed securities that consists of small and medium-sized company loans so that investors can earn good returns.
Debitum Review: Quick Facts
- Debitum Network is a P2B lending platform that provides investors a chance to invest in small and medium-sized business financing.
- Debitum Network has a buyback obligation that secures loans in case of late repayments or borrowers defaulting in repayment.
- The platform also has an auto-invest feature that allows one to automatically select loans to invest in.
- You can invest as low as €50 and earn an annual average return of 9%.
Debitum Network has invested €67.83 million and has over 3 thousand registered active users. The average repayment term is 156 days
- 1 Who Can Invest in Debitum Network
- 2 Debitum Network Features
- 3 How Debitum Network Works
- 4 How to Invest in Debitum Network
- 5 What are the Benefits of Investing in Debitum Network?
- 6 Is Debitum Network Safe?
- 7 Debitum Network Alternatives
- 8 Debitum Network Supported Countries
- 9 Debitum Network Customer Support
- 10 Summary of Debitum Network Review
- 11 Discover More
Who Can Invest in Debitum Network
To become an investor at Debitum Network, you need to meet a certain set of requirements. They include:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Undertake KYC process
- Open to global investors
Debitum Network Features
When you invest in Debitum Network, you can enjoy the following features and benefits.
Debitum Network has a buy-back guarantee feature to secure investors’ funds. This means that if there is a delay in loan repayment for a certain period agreed upon, the loan originator can buy back the loan and pay the remaining principal amount and accrued interest.
Debitum Network has an auto-invest feature that allows investors to automatically select loans to invest in using a certain preset criterion. This makes it very easy for investors to create new investment plans without much hassle.
How Debitum Network Works
Debitum Network is a company that provides a platform where companies can raise capital and where ordinary people can invest as little as €50. The company creates a peer to peer investment win-win situation for companies and investors. Investors make money and companies raise funds that they need.
The process of Debitum Network starts when a company approaches it to raise money. When this happens, Debitum sends this request to an independent loan originator, who conducts an intensive review of the borrower. The reason for this is that the company wants to only fund companies that are credible. On average, the company accepts less than 10% of companies that apply. The screenshot below shows how the screening process works.
The company then lists these loans on its platform, where investors like you can assess them and invest in them. The screenshot below shows a list of available loans and the interest rates.
How to Invest in Debitum Network
To invest in Debitum Network, you need to first create an account. It is free to create an account, and you need to have met the requirements. You then need to complete the KYC process and add two-factor authentication.
You can then go ahead and add funds to your account. It is within your control when and how much you can add to your account. Once you have funds in your account, you can start investing. You can develop your portfolio and select which loans to invest in and how much. You can then start earning a passive income. Your income will be deposited into your account.
You can deposit funds into your Debitum Network account using the following online banks:
What are the Benefits of Investing in Debitum Network?
As a Debitum investor, there are several benefits that you get.
- Invest in safe companies. Companies that qualify are those with good numbers. This means that your investment is relatively safe.
- High-interest rates. The average interest rate at Debitum is 9%. This is a bigger number than you get in most investments.
- Easy to invest. The process of investing in Debitum is very easy. You can start and complete the process within a few hours.
- Low minimum investments. You can invest as little as €50 per investment. This is a very affordable number.
- Diversification. A common rule in investing is to diversify. In other words, don’t store your eggs in one basket. Therefore, Debitum is a good method to diversify your investments.
- No secondary market
Is Debitum Network Safe?
Investors are keen when it comes to the safety of their funds. Debitum Network is a safe and secure P2B investment platform. Investors’ funds are secured by buyback obligation. All late loans are repurchased by the loan originators. Also, the platform does due diligence before accepting borrowers into the platform.
Debitum Network has “Excellent” ratings of 85% on Trustpilot. People applauded the platform for its excellent customer support, trustworthiness, safety, and security. Also, others like the platform for its features like the auto-invest function. Only one person complained of the inability to unsubscribe from a newsletter subscription.
Debitum Network Alternatives
You can use the following companies as an alternative to Debitum Network:
Debitum Network Supported Countries
Debitum Network is available in most countries for borrowers. You can invest in the platform if you have a bank account in your name and if you are not from a heavily-sanctioned country like North Korea or Iran. However, only companies from Lithuania and the rest of Europe can borrow money.
Debitum Network Customer Support
You can reach Debitum Network customer support via LiveChat, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: +371 678 70120.
Summary of Debitum Network Review
Debitum Network is a P2B lending platform for small and medium-sized businesses. You can invest a minimum of €50 and earn an annual average interest rate of 9%. Debitum Network has an auto-invest feature that helps investors automatically select loans to invest in. It also has a buyback obligation so that when there is a delay in loan repayment, the loan originators can buy back the loan. Unfortunately, the platform does not have a secondary market where investors can sell their portfolios.