Property Partner is a UK-based fintech company that enables people to invest in real estate. Property Partner is also one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. Founded in 2014, the company has managed to attract more than £145 million in assets under management. The company has raised more than £22 million from venture capitalists.
Quick Facts on Property Partner
- Started in 2014 by Danie Gandesha.
- Property Partner has more than £145 million in assets under management.
- Voted as the best property investment service in 2018 and 2019.
- Property Partner also offers a personalized Individual Savings Account (ISA).
- Used by more than 10k investors.
- 1 Why Was Property Partner Founded?
- 2 How to Invest in Property Partner
- 3 There are Three Ways you Can Invest in Property Partner
- 4 There are Three Types of Properties That You Can Invest With Property Partner
- 5 What are the Fees Charged by Property Partner?
- 6 What are the Benefits of Investing in Property Partner?
- 7 What are the Risks of Investing in Property Partner?
- 8 Countries that Property Partner is Available
- 9 Summary
Why Was Property Partner Founded?
The real estate industry is one of the bedrocks of the world’s economy. The industry is lucrative because of the significant returns that are associated with it. The industry has also performed extremely well in the United Kingdom, where house prices have continued to soar. The trend will continue as the population increases.
However, the real estate industry is also an exclusive one. It has so many barriers to entry, which prevents many people from participating. For example, investing in a single property project takes thousands of dollars. This is an amount that not many people have.
As a result, real estate peer-to-peer is helping people achieve the goal of investing in real estate. It does this by having these people pool their resources and invest in property. Property Partner was started with the goal of making it easy for people to invest in real estate. The team looks for properties, values them, and then puts them to the market.
How to Invest in Property Partner
As mentioned, the goal of Property Partner is to help people in the United Kingdom invest in the real estate industry. The company achieves this by having an experienced team of real estate industry. According to the company, the team has managed property worth more than £10 billion.
The team sources for real estate projects, values them, and then lists them on the market. Investors can then sign up on the website and then invest in the projects.
There are Three Ways you Can Invest in Property Partner
- Build your own. This is a process where you visit the marketplace and select your investments.
- Investment Portfolio. This is a process where you create a property portfolio. The minimum amount you can invest in here is £5,000.
- Premium Services. This is a process where you leave the team to find investment plans for you. You must have at least £25,000 to access these services.
There are Three Types of Properties That You Can Invest With Property Partner
- Residential. These are properties that are lived by households.
- Purpose-built student. These are properties that are built to accommodate students.
- Commercial property. These are properties that are built for businesses.
The screenshot below shows how a Property Partner Marketplace looks like.
What are the Fees Charged by Property Partner?
Unlike other property marketplaces, Property Partner charges a fee. This is because the company’s team has the big task of finding properties, renovating them, and managing them. The company charges 1.2% on AUM of portfolios valued at £25,000 and above. The table below shows a summary of the fees charged by Property Partner.
What are the Benefits of Investing in Property Partner?
There are several benefits you get when you invest in Property Partner:
- A safe investment. All investments are backed by real property and real cash flow.
- Good for diversifying. Property Partner helps you diversify your earnings.
- Investing in real estate. Property Partner helps you invest in real estate, which is unaffordable to many people.
- Good company. Property Partner has millions of customers. You will be in good company.
- Good returns. Property Partner has excellent returns.
- Easy process to invest. You can start investing within a few minutes.
What are the Risks of Investing in Property Partner?
Property Partner is indeed a good company. It is not a scam. However, the company has some risks. This is common with all asset classes that you can invest in. Here are the common risks of investing in Property Partner.
- Liquidity risks. It is easy to exit your investments. However, there are times when the market may not be ready to buy at the price you have indicated.
- Property Partner risk. This is a risk that the company may go out of business. This is a risk that all companies have.
- Housing crisis. As Brexit goes on, there are chances that housing prices may fall. This could have challenges on your portfolio.
- Technology risk. Property Partner is a technology company. There is the risk that its technology may fail.
- Security risk. As an online company, there is always a risk that its security may be compromised.
Countries that Property Partner is Available
Property Partner is available in the United Kingdom. The management has said that it is looking forward to expand.
Property Partner is an innovative company that is changing how people invest in the real estate sector. The company has managed to convince ordinary people and businesses to invest in it. As an investor, the company gives you excellent opportunities to invest. At the same time, it is important that you diversify across other peer to peer lending companies and other financial assets. You should not place all your eggs in one basket.
Crispus is a finance professional with more than a decade experience in the industry. Over the years, Crispus has written in-depth articles on leading platforms like CCN, Marketwatch, and Seeking Alpha. He also runs a Forex education and managed account company called WestEndFx.