Robocash is a peer-to-peer lending platform for short-term consumer loans. Robocash is based in Croatia and targets clients from European countries. You will earn an annual interest rate of 12% when you invest in the platform. Robocash has a secondary market where investors can sell their investment portfolio before maturity. Robocash also has an auto-invest feature that allows one to invest in autopilot mode. However, it does not have a manual investing option. The following is a Robocash review.
Robocash Review: Quick Facts
- Robocash is a peer to investment platform for consumer loans. You can invest in short-term secured loans on the platform.
- Robocash interest rate is 11.7% annually. You can invest as low as €10 on Robocash and start earning a passive income.
- Robocash has investment tools like auto investment tool, buyback guarantee, and a secondary market where investors can sell their investment portfolio.
- Natural personals can invest at least €10 and a maximum of €25,000 per month while legal entities can incest a maximum of €15,000 per month.
Robocash was started in 2017 and its parent company is Robocash Holdings.
- 1 What is Robocash?
- 2 Who Can Invest in Robocash?
- 3 Robocash Features
- 4 How to Invest in RoboCash
- 5 Advantages of Investing in RoboCash
- 6 Cons
- 7 How to Deposit Funds into Robocash Account?
- 8 Is Robocash Safe?
- 9 Robocash Supported Countries
- 10 Robocash Customer Service
- 11 Robocash Alternatives
- 12 Robocash Review Summary
- 13 Discover More
What is Robocash?
Robocash is a peer-to-peer investment platform that offers secured short-term consumer loans. Robocash is registered in Croatia and has offices in Switzerland, Singapore, Russia, the Philippines, Spain, Latvia, India, and Kazakhstan. Robocash loans originate from the countries where Robocash Holdings operate in.
Who Can Invest in Robocash?
Robocash is open to the company and individual investors. To invest in Robocash as an individual, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a resident of the EU, UK, or Switzerland
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a bank account in any of the EU countries
Robocash has the following features that are accessible to all investors:
Robocash Auto Invest Feature
Robocash does not have manual investment. All investments are created through auto-invest. It is mandatory for every investor to set up an auto-invest strategy. To create an auto-invest strategy, you need to first create an account, and ensure you have funds in your account. You need to specify how much you want to invest and adjust other parameters like investment period and auto-deposit.
Robocash Secondary Market
Robocash introduced a secondary market in 2021. The secondary market helps investors sell long-term loans before maturity. You can buy or sell long-term loans with a maturity of at least one year without extra fees. You must have owned the loan for at least 6 months before you can sell it in the secondary market. If you don’t get a buyer for your loan within 14 days, Robocash can buy it on the 15th day.
Robocash Buyback Guarantee
Robocash has a buyback guarantee that secures the investors’ money. If the borrower is late in repaying the loan for more than 30 days, Robocash can buy the loan and repay the investor the principal amount and the accrued interest. A buyback guarantee secures a loan if any of the ones offering it is secure financially.
How to Invest in RoboCash
The process of investing in RoboCash is very easy. First, you need to ensure that you come from one of the countries where the product is available. RoboCash is only available to people from the European Union, the UK and Switzerland. Users must be over 18 years and have a bank account.
If you meet these conditions, you need to go to the website and create an account. After you create an account, you will need to verify it by submitting your identity card and proof of address.
After you are done, you can deposit funds into your account. You can deposit as low as €10 and a maximum of €25,000. Finally, you need to enter a few parameters of how you want your money invested. The company will then start investing money in loans that are available on its platform.
Advantages of Investing in RoboCash
There are several benefits of investing in RoboCash. Some of these benefits are:
- Backed by a bigger company. RoboCash is backed by RoboCash Group, which is a company that will make almost $200 million this year.
- High-interest rates. RoboCash offers an average of 12%. This is a high rate that is difficult to find in other products.
- Safe loans. RoboCash offers loans with a buyback guarantee. This makes your investment safe even if borrowers default.
- Easy to invest. The process of investing in RoboCash is very easy. It takes a few minutes to have an account set up and operational.
- Diversified income. RoboCash enables you to have a diversified source of income.
- Its secondary market is limited
- No manual investing
How to Deposit Funds into Robocash Account?
To deposit money into your Robocash account, you need to have a personal bank account in the EU, Switzerland, or the UK. You can use online banks like Revolut, Wise, or N26 to make direct payments from your personal IBAN to Robocash account.
Is Robocash Safe?
Robocash is a safe investment platform. Robocash has a buyback guarantee that protects investors in case borrowers are late in repayment or default on loan repayment.
Robocash has “Excellent” ratings of 77% on Trustpilot. Many people liked the platform for its transparency and smooth cash transfer to the account.
Robocash Supported Countries
Robocash accepts clients from the European Union countries and the UK and Switzerland. Robocash supports the euro currency only. You can register and provide your personal documents for verification and you can start investing in Robocash.
Robocash Customer Service
You can reach Robocash customer service via phone: 022- 6831 5555 or email: email@example.com.
You can use the following investment platforms as an alternative to Robocash:
Robocash Review Summary
Robocash is a peer-to-peer lending platform for consumer loans. Robocash does not have manual investment and relies fully on an auto-invest tool. Investors’ money is secured through a buyback guarantee, meaning that if the borrower is late in repaying the loan, the loan originator can repurchase it and repay the investor the principal amount and accrued interest. Investors can earn an annual interest rate of 11.7% by investing in the platform.