Twino is a peer-to-peer lending platform that helps investors invest in consumer loans, business loans, invoice financing, and real estate loans. It is based in Latvia and only accepts investors from the European Economic Area. You can invest a minimum of €10 and start earning an average interest rate of 14%. Twino has investment features like a buyback guarantee, auto-invest function, and a secondary market.
Twino Review: Quick Facts
- Twino is a peer-to-peer lending platform based in Latvia that helps investors invest in consumer, real estate loans, business loans, and invoice financing.
- You can invest a minimum of €10 and start earning an annual average interest rate of 14%.
- Twino p2p has investment features like auto-invest, secondary market, and a buyback guarantee.
- To invest in Twino, you must be over 18 years old and be a resident of any of the EEA countries.
As of 2022, Twino had issued over €1 billion in loans and €800 million in funded loans. The platform has over 24k active investors.
Who Can Invest in Twino?
Twino is open to company and individual investors. To invest in Twino as an individual, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a European bank account
- Be a resident of the EEA
How Twino Works
Twino p2p is a platform that connects investors and borrowers. The platform also has loan originators like Moneza.lv, and Vamo.vn. A borrower makes an application for a loan to the loan originator. Twino does due diligence and if the loan application is approved, it is listed on the Twino marketplace.
The investor then starts earning some interest rate for the money they have lent out. Twino also earns a commission and interest for the capital they have lent out.
How to Start Investing in Twino
To start investing in Twino p2p investment marketplace, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Create an account. You need to sign up on Twino’s website and fill in your basic information.
- Fund your account. You need to fund your Twino account before you can start investing.
- Select an investment strategy. You also need to select an investment strategy. You can opt to use an auto-invest strategy or manual investing.
- Start earning an interest. Once you have done all of the above, you can start earning interest. Twino pays investors an average interest rate of 14% annually.
Twino has the following investment features:
Twino Buyback Guarantee
Twino offers a buyback guarantee on some loans. Therefore, it is important to check whether the loan you want to invest in has a buyback guarantee. Twino makes a promise to its investors that if borrowers do not repay the loans, Twino can repurchase the loan and pay the investor’s principal amount and accumulated interest.
Twino has an auto-invest feature that gives the investor an opportunity to invest without browsing through the website looking for loans to invest in. An investor just needs to set parameters for which to select loans. When there are available loans that meet the criteria, Twino can invest in the loan. This is a great way to save on time and earn a passive income.
Twino Secondary Market
Twino has a secondary market where investors can sell their investments if they want to exit the platform. Through the secondary market, investors can sell their investments to other investors. You can then withdraw money through the platform.
Twino Customer Support
You can contact Twino by phone or email: email@example.com, skype: twino.lv. Twino customer support is available in English, Latvian, or German.
You can invest in the following investment platforms as an alternative to Twino:
Twino Supported Countries
To invest in Twino, you must be a citizen or a resident of a European Economic Area country, and be at least 18 years old.
Is Twino Safe?
Twino is a safe and secure investment platform. However, just like any other investment, there are risks. Twino has put in place measures to secure the investors’ money. First, Twino has a buyback guarantee that protects investors’ money in case borrowers default in repayment. If an investor is late in repayment for 60 days, Twino can repurchase the loan and pay the investors’ principal amount and accrued interest.
Twino has positive reviews on Trustpilot. Investors have applauded the platform for its investment features like the auto-invest function and high returns. However, a few complained that it was taking a long time for money to reflect on the dashboard after making a deposit to the platform.
Advantages of Investing in Twino
- Buyback guarantee. Twino has a buyback guarantee that protects investors’ funds in case borrowers default in repayment.
- Auto-invest function. Investors can save a lot of time and effort by putting their investment on autopilot.
- High returns. Twino has high returns of up to 14%, unlike many other investment platforms.
- Secondary market. Twino has a secondary market where investors can sell their portfolios in case they want to exit the platform.
- Minimum investment of 10 EUR. It is easy to invest in Twino since you only need a minimum investment amount of 10 EUR.
Cons of Investing in Twino
- Sometimes loans have a limited volume
Summary of Twino Reviews
Twino is a peer-to-peer lending platform that offers investors an opportunity to invest in consumer and real estate loans. You need a minimum of 10 EUR to invest in the platform and you can earn an average annual interest rate of 14%. Twino has investment features like a buyback guarantee, a secondary market, and an auto-invest function. However, loans have a limited volume on the platform.