Viainvest is a European peer-to-peer lending platform for consumer and business loans. Viainvest is based in Latvia and investors within the European countries can invest in it. You can invest a minimum of 10 EUR and start earning an average interest rate of 12%. The platform has investment features like a buyback guarantee and auto-invest function. However, it does not have a secondary market.
Viainvest Review: Quick Facts
- Viainvest is a p2p lending platform for business and consumer loans. It is based in Latvia and investors from Europe can invest in it.
- Viainvest has investment features like an auto-invest function and buyback guarantee. However, it does not have a secondary market.
- You can invest as low as 10 EUR and start earning an average annual income of 12%.
- 1 Who Can Invest in Viainvest?
- 2 How to Viainvest Works
- 3 How to Invest in Viainvest
- 4 Viainvest Type of Loans
- 5 Viainvest Features
- 6 Advantages of Investing in Viainvest
- 7 Cons of Investing in Viainvest
- 8 Viainvest Customer Support
- 9 Viainvest Supported Countries
- 10 Viainvest Alternatives
- 11 Is It Safe to Invest in Viainvest?
- 12 Summary of Viainvest Review
- 13 Discover More
Who Can Invest in Viainvest?
Company and individual investors can invest in Viainvest. Individual investors need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Hold a tax residency in one of the European countries or Switzerland
- Have a bank account
How to Viainvest Works
Viainvest works the same way as other investment platforms. The borrower requests a loan from Viainvest. Viainvest analyzes the loan request and the borrower to find out of it meets the requirements.
If the borrower meets the requirements, Viainvest displays the loan in the p2p lending platform.
Investors can then select loans to invest in from the platform. Investors can select loans manually or use the auto-invest function to find a loan to invest in.
The borrower can then start making repayments depending on the loan agreement. The investor gets to earn an average annual interest rate of 12%.
How to Invest in Viainvest
To start investing in Viainvest, follow these simple steps:
- Register on Viainvest. You need to create an account on the Viainvest website before you can start investing. Enter personal details like name, password and email.
- Verify your email. Viainvest will send you an email with a link. Click on the link to verify your account.
- Add a bank account. You need to add a bank account. Once you have added a bank account, you need to deposit money to the Viainvest account to activate it.
- Select a loan to invest in. once you have funds in your account, you can select a loan to invest in. You can select a loan to invest in using a manual to auto-invest function.
Viainvest Type of Loans
You can invest in the following type of loans through Viainvest:
- Short-term loans. These are loans that are repayable within a duration of 30 days.
- Installment loans. These are loans that have a longer duration of between 3 and 12 months.
- Installment loans. These types of loans have a longer loan duration of typically 3 and 12 months.
Viainvest has the following investment features:
Viainvest Auto-Invest Function
Viainvest has an auto-invest function that helps investors automate their investments. You need to set a criterion under which the auto-invest function will select loans. For instance, you can set parameters like the type of loan, maximum investment amount, and country origin of the loan.
Viainvest Buyback Guarantee
Viainvest also has a buyback guarantee. This is a feature that protects investors’ money in case the borrower is late in repayment. If the loan is not repaid after 30 days, Viainvest can buy back the loan and repay the investor the principal amount and accrued interest.
Advantages of Investing in Viainvest
The following are some of the benefits you will enjoy by investing in Vianvest.
- Auto-invest function. You can automate your investments by setting parameters to select loans, thereby saving you time.
- Buyback guarantee. All loans on Viainvest are protected by a buyback guarantee. It means if the borrower is late in repayment, Viainvest can buy back the loan and repay the lender.
- No investment fees. Viainvest does not charge investors any fees.
- High returns. You get to earn an average annual interest rate of 12% when you invest in Viainvest.
Cons of Investing in Viainvest
- No secondary market
- Withholding taxes
Viainvest Customer Support
You can reach Viainvest by phone: +371 6610 2939 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call them on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
Viainvest Supported Countries
To invest in Viainvest, you need to be a citizen or a resident of any of the European countries and Switzerland.
You can invest in the following investment platforms as an alternative to Viainvest:
Is It Safe to Invest in Viainvest?
Before investing in a platform, it is always good to know its security. Viainvest has put in place measures to secure investors’ money. For instance, Viainvest has a 30-day buyback guarantee. If the borrower delays in repayment, Viainvest can buy back the loan and repay the investor the principal amount and interest accrued.
Viainvest has 59% “Excellent” ratings on Trustpilot with many people applauding the platform for its smooth investment process and safety of the platform. However, some people complained about not getting a bonus after successfully referring their friends to the platform and investing over 50 EUR.
Summary of Viainvest Review
Viainvest is a peer-to-peer lending platform for consumer and business loans. It is based in Latvia and investors from European countries can invest in it. Some of the benefits of investing in the platform include buyback guarantee protection, auto-invest function, and does not charge investment fees. You can invest in Viainvest with a minimum of 10 EUR. However, the downsides of the platform are that it does not have a secondary market where investors can sell their portfolio in case they want to exit.