Property Partner is a real estate crowdfunding platform based in the UK. The platform helps investors invest in commercial or residential properties. You can invest a minimum of £250 and start earning a Return on Investment of 7%. The platform has investment features like a secondary market where investors can sell their portfolios. However, it does not have a buyback guarantee or an auto-invest function.
Property Partner Review: Quick Facts
- Property Partner is a real estate crowdfunding platform where investors can invest in properties in the UK.
- You need to invest a minimum of £250 and you will be earning an annual average interest rate of 7% per year.
- Voted as the best property investment service in 2018 and 2019.
- Property Partner has investment features like an auto-invest tool and a secondary market. However, it does not have a buyback guarantee.
Go to Property Partner Website
- 1 How Property Partner Works
- 2 How to Invest Property Partner
- 3 Ways to Invest with Property Partner
- 4 Properties to Invest with Property Partner
- 5 Property Partner Features
- 6 Advantages of Investing in Property Partner
- 7 Cons of Investing in Property Partner
- 8 Property Partner Fees
- 9 Property Partner Alternatives
- 10 Property Partner Customer Support
- 11 Countries where Property Partner is Available
- 12 Is It Safe to Invest in Property Partner?
- 13 Summary of Property Partner Review
- 14 Discover More
How Property Partner Works
Property Partner is a crowd lending platform that helps investors invest in real estate properties. Investors choose properties to invest in and decide how much they want to invest. You can invest and build different portfolios.
After that, you will start earning rental income. Every month you will be earning a dividend. A property’s current dividend is usually shown on the investment page. You can then keep track of your investments. You can view how much your properties have earned on the dashboard. If you want to exit the platform, you can sell your portfolio in the secondary market. You need to list your shares so that other investors can buy them.
How to Invest Property Partner
To invest in Property Partner, follow these simple steps:
- Sign up. You need first to create an account on the Property Partner website.
- Fund your account. The other thing you need to do is to deposit money into your Property Partner account through a bank or credit card transfer.
- Choose a project. You need to choose a project to invest in from Property Partner’s marketplace.
- Decide how much to invest. You need to decide how much you want to put into an investment.
- Earn monthly interest. Once you have invested your money into a project, you will start earning monthly interest.
Ways to Invest with Property Partner
There are three ways you can invest with Property Partner. These ways include:
- Build your own. For this one, you need to visit the marketplace and select your own investments.
- Investment plans. You can create a property portfolio and watch your investment grow. The minimum investment amount is £1,000.
- Premium services. In this one, you leave a team to find an investment plan for you. The minimum investment amount is £25,000.
Properties to Invest with Property Partner
You can invest in the following properties with Property Partner:
- Residential. These are properties that are lived by households.
- Purpose-built student. These are properties that are built to accommodate students.
- Commercial property. These are properties that are built for businesses.
Property Partner Features
Property Partner has the following investment features:
Property Partner has a secondary market where investors can trade between themselves. If an investor wants to exit the platform, he or she can sell his portfolio in the secondary market. You can choose to sell your portfolio at a premium or discount.
Auto Invest Function
Property Partner also has an auto-invest function. The auto-invest function allows one to automatically invest in properties. This means you don’t have to manually browse through the website to find a property to invest in. It helps investors save time and find the best properties to invest in.
Advantages of Investing in Property Partner
You get to enjoy the following benefits when you invest in Property Partner.
- Secondary market. Property Partner has a secondary market where investors can trade between themselves.
- Automated dividends reinvesting. Once you have received your dividends, you can reinvest them into your portfolio.
- Wide range of investments. You can find a wide range of properties to invest in the platform. You can choose from over 100 investments.
- FCA regulated. Property Partner is regulated by FCA to ensure that investors’ funds are safe and secure.
- Quick and easy account sign up. It is very easy to sign up for an account on Property Partner, saving time for investors.
Cons of Investing in Property Partner
- Lower yields compared to other platforms
- Auto-invest feature requires a minimum of £5,000
- Investments are made for UK properties only
- High fees for portfolio below £25,000
Property Partner Fees
You can expect the following fees when investing in Property Partner:
- Account fees: Free
- Transaction fees: 2% of the transaction fee
- Sourcing fee: 3% + VAT of purchase price
- No withholding tax
Property Partner Alternatives
You can invest in these other investment platforms as an alternative to Property Partner.
Property Partner Customer Support
You can contact Property Partner customer support by phone: +44 (0)20 3696 5600 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Countries where Property Partner is Available
Property Partner is available in the United Kingdom. The management has said that it is looking forward to expanding to other countries.
Is It Safe to Invest in Property Partner?
Property Partner is regulated by FCA in the UK. Besides, Property Partner has a compensation scheme; the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) to a limit of £85,000. Also, the funds you have invested are held in a separate bank account.
Property Partner has 2.7 ratings on Trustpilot. Many investors like the platform since it is easy to use and has high-quality properties. Other investors complained that they lost their investment through the platform.
Summary of Property Partner Review
Property Partner is a peer-to-peer crowdfunding platform that will help you invest in properties in the UK. You need to invest a minimum of 250 EUR and start earning an annual average interest rate of 7%. Property Partner has investment features like an auto-invest tool, a secondary market, and a buyback guarantee. However, the downside of the platform is that its yields are lower compared to those of other platforms.
Go to Property Partner Website