Bondora is a peer-to-peer lending platform that majorly deals with consumer loans. Bondora also offers other loans like business loans, personal loans, mortgages, payday loans, and car loans. It is based in Estonia and only investors from EU and EEA countries can invest in it. You can invest a minimum of €1 in the platform and start earning an annual average interest rate of 6.75%. Bondora has investment features like an auto-invest function, Bondora Go& Grow, and a secondary market. However, it does not have a buyback guarantee.
The following is Bondora Go & Grow review and how to invest in it:
Bondora Review: Quick Facts
- Bondora is a p2p platform that deals with consumer loans. It also offers other loans like business loans, mortgages, payday loans, and personal loans.
- Bondora is based in Estonia and only investors from EEA countries and Norway can invest in it.
- You can invest a minimum of €1 in Bondora and earn an annual average interest rate of 6.75%.
- Bondora has investment features like auto-invest, secondary market, Go and Grow, Portfolio Pro, and Bondora API.
Bondora was started in 2008 and is one of the oldest and largest peer-to-peer lending platforms in Europe. As of 2022, investors had invested over €616 million and earned €76 million.
- 1 Who Can Invest in Bondora?
- 2 How Bondora Works
- 3 How to Invest in Bondora
- 4 Bondora Features
- 5 Benefits of Investing in Bondora
- 6 Cons of Bondora
- 7 Bondora Supported Countries
- 8 Bondora Fees
- 9 Bondora Customer Support
- 10 Bondora Alternatives
- 11 Is it Safe to Invest in Bondora?
- 12 Summary of Bondora Review
- 13 Discover More
Who Can Invest in Bondora?
Businesses and individuals can invest in Bondora. To invest in Bondora as an individual, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a resident of EEA countries or Norway
- Have an EU bank account
How Bondora Works
Bondora is just like other investment platforms. Borrowers make loan requests and then Bondora connects them with potential investors. Bondora does due diligence to ensure that borrowers meet the requirements. If the borrowers meet the requirements, then Bondora approves the loan request and an investor can invest in the loan. Investors can choose any of the three investment products from Bondora. They include:
- Portfolio manager. Has a variable return and it is medium risk.
- Go & Grow. Has an interest rate of 6.75% P.A, and it has low risk and fast liquidity.
- Portfolio Pro. Has a variable return and has high-risk investments.
How to Invest in Bondora
To invest in Bondora, follow these simple steps:
- Sign up. To start investing in Bondora, you need to first create an account. You will need to provide an email, name, and mobile number.
- Verification. You need to verify the details you have provided during the registration process.
- Fund the account. You then need to fund the Bondora account either through a bank or credit card transfer.
- Select an investment product. You then need to select one of Bondora’s investment products. These products include Portfolio Manager, Go & Grow, and Portfolio Pro.
- Start earning. Once you have invested, you can start earning a passive income. If you select Go & Grow product, you will be earning an annual return rate of 6.75%.
Bondora has investment features that help investors invest and grow their money on the platform. These features include:
Bondora has a secondary market where investors can trade between themselves. Investors can buy or sell loans in the secondary market. Bondora secondary market does not charge any fees. You can buy and sell your portfolio if you want to exit the platform without being charged any fee.
Go and Grow
Bondora has Go and Grow feature that enables investors to invest their money with no hassle. Investor can deposit their money into the account and watch it grow. It is a great way to generate a passive income. With Bondora Go and Grow, you can earn an average annual return rate of 6.75%.
Bondora has a Portfolio Pro feature that gives you ultimate control over your investments. Unlike the auto-invest feature, this feature gives you full transparency and control over your portfolio. This feature is best suited for people who can do due diligence on their own and make good decisions to get the best rates of return.
Bondora has an Application Programming Interface (API) that helps users design automatic investing strategies. Through this feature, users can automate unique strategies to invest. However, to use this feature, an investor needs to have coding knowledge.
Benefits of Investing in Bondora
You will enjoy the following benefits when you invest in Bondora:
- Auto-invest tools. You can save time using the auto-invest feature that will select loans to invest in.
- Secondary market. You can sell your portfolio in Bondora secondary market without being charged any fees if you want to exit the platform.
- Low minimum investment. You can start investing in Bondora p2p with as low as €1.
- Very transparent. Bondora is very transparent about its activities and fees.
Cons of Bondora
- No buyback guarantee
- Low IRR
Bondora Supported Countries
To invest in Bondora, you must be a citizen or resident of the EEA countries or Norway. If it is a business, it must be registered in the EU.
It is free to invest in Bondora. You will also not be charged any fee to invest in Bondora. Even Bondora’s secondary market is free to trade. However, you will be charged €1 when withdrawing finances from Bondora’s account.
Bondora Customer Support
Bondora offers customer support through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +44 1568 6300 06, or live chat on their website between 9 am and 5 pm.
You can invest in these other investment platforms as an alternative to Bondora.
Is it Safe to Invest in Bondora?
Bondora is a safe and secure investment platform. Although it does not have a buyback guarantee, you can invest in Go and Grow and earn a passive income with peace of mind. You can also opt to invest in Portfolio Pro, but make sure to select the safest loans on the platform.
Bondora has 4.6 ratings on Trustpilot. Many investors like the Bondora p2p platform due to its Go&Grow feature that earns them a passive income with minimum effort. Many other investors also applauded the platform for its fast investment processing.
Summary of Bondora Review
Bondora Go&Grow is a peer-to-peer investment platform that deals with a wide range of loans. You can invest as low as 1 EUR and start earning an annual return rate of 6.75%. Bondora has investment features that help investors invest and grow their money. Some of these features include Go and Grow, Portfolio Pro, auto-invest, and a secondary market. However, the downside of the platform is that it has a low IRR and it does not have a buyback guarantee.