Do you need money immediately; just in a few seconds? There are several options you can take to find a solution.
Quick cash loans
- Possibly you can try quick cash loans through platforms such as Personal Loans.com, LendYou and Zippyloan
- Alternatively, you can get a loan from a friend or a relative. In case you own some property such as a car you can get a title loan. Pawn-shops can also provide you with a loan. However, these options can be expensive in the long run.
How to Get Money Immediately
One of the ways to get a cheap loan is from a friend and relatives. A loan can strengthen a relationship or break it. Therefore, make sure to write down an agreement on how and when you can pay the loan. Make sure to honor the deal.
Alternatively, if you have collateral such as a car, you can request a friend to cosign it. However, this can be a horrible decision. Therefore before deciding on this option, make sure that you have first tried the other options.
The other long term solution to one’s problems is to surround yourself with valuable people. Keep off toxic people and learn some skills that can help you to financial independence. Learn some time management skills and establish a business which will generate revenue.
Also, you can learn money-saving tips. By so doing, you will find out that you can manage the little money you earn. Being smart is the key to becoming financially stable. You can also learn other ways of saving money and making money, thereby helping you to become financially stable in the end. In the end, you might find yourself with money to invest. It is an excellent way to make money make money for you. For instance, you can get into Bitcoin investment, real estate investment, or stock market investment.
How To Get A Loan From A Friend
A friend can only give you a loan if he trusts you. If you have a friend who trusts you, you can borrow some money instead of getting a loan from a bank. Make the loan official by noting down some details of the agreement. While asking a loan from a friend, ensure the following;
- Make sure you have a plan on how to repay the money. You can include a small interest on the money you borrowed. Make sure that the interest is not very high like that of the bank.
- Come up with some terms of the loan. One of the conditions is to make sure that you repay the money as soon as possible. For instance, you can choose to repay in weeks, monthly or yearly, but make sure you two agree on the terms.
- Be honest to your friend why you need money urgently. Also, speak out on how you plan to repay the money.
- Ensure that you do not place your friend into financial constraints. Ensure that you are borrowing money from a person who will not be burdened.
- Come up with a loan agreement form and fill in all the necessary details.
- Take the loan seriously since it can strengthen your friendship or ruin it.
Investments with Fast Returns
The following are short term investments with high returns.
Bank Fixed Deposits
You can deposit in a deposit fixed account between 30 days and 10 years and earn high interests. You also have an option to withdraw the money before the maturity date in case you need money immediately. However, it is advisable to withdraw cash after the maturity date once it has accrued interest.
If you want to avoid risks and also get money once you are in an emergency, consider investing in a savings account. Savings accounts have less substantial returns, but they have high liquidity. However, different banks offer different interest rates.
Short Term Debt Funds
The main aim of short term debt funds is to offer good returns and secure capital. They are more tax-efficient than bank deposits. Learning how they work can be very helpful so that you learn how to earn more returns.
Large Cap Mutual Funds
The fund invests in equity or stocks belonging to large companies so that they can grow in a short period. These are investments with good returns in a period of three to four years. In case you need money within this duration, consider investing in them.
In conclusion, there are various ways one can invest in and generate money. In case you need money urgently, you can borrow from friends and relatives; take a personal loan or Bitcoin loan. Before settling on one option, it is essential to be aware of the risks and costs associated with the option you choose.
Vincent is an experienced journalist from Kenya as well as a statistician. He has a degree in Applied Statistics with computing from the University of Eldoret.