This is a short editorial guide on how we would like the content. If this needs more explanation, please let us know.
- Preferably write in markdown (example 2) and do not use the “visual editor”. Use instead the text editor.
- You can also use a markdown editor on your computer or find an online markdown editor and copy paste the text in the “text editor” of the wordpress editor.
- Use mostly Active language and some passive when needed.
- Mainly use H2 (‘##’ in markdown) headers, but only few H3 (‘###’) headers.
- Max 2/3 paragraphs per header. Paragraphs no longer than 4/5 sentences.
<strong>or in markdown
**strong**only when needed.
Feel free to use quotes. If you find text that explains something better than you can, just quote it. Quotes are also visually appealing.
- Write a short summary (tldr) after you finished the article. 3-4 sentences, 40-50 words. This summary goes on top of everything.
- Narrow this summary further down into 20-25 words description and place it in the meta description box straight under the article box. Also add the main topic as a focus word.
- Have quite a few relevant links inside the text, linking to relevant websites about the topic you write. This is a
- Include a read more section at bottom of the page, name your sources and link to them in a bullet list. Max. 5
- If possible, include internal links to other posts. Perform a search on the website if needed.
- Add a featured image by using the box bottom right.
- Add images under your H2 headers.
- Add a descriptive alt-text to the image.
![this is the alt-text](/link-to-the-image)This alt text can be the same as the header text.
## Title header ![repeat title header text](/link-to-image) Start writing your content
- If markdown is too complicated to use for images (because you don’t know how to copy-paste the image url), just use the ‘add media’ functionality. However, please do not align these images (left nor right).