The Revolut business account in the United States is a virtual business account that allows you to hold, send, receive, and exchange more than 28 different currencies. You can create as many sub-accounts as you need in each currency to run your business. The business account is ideal for startups, freelancers, and big businesses alike. In addition, Revolut has partnered with an FDIC insured bank, ensuring that your funds are insured up to $250,000, providing protection for your business finances.
What’s special about Revolut Business Account
- Payments and transfers between Revolut accounts are free.
- Multi-currency account for business to exchange, send, and spend money at in over 28 currencies.
- Virtual and physical Mastercard debit cards for yourself and team. Every individual can hold up to three physical cards and up to 200 virtual cards.
- Pay up to 1,000 recipients at once across multiple currencies.
- Accounting software such as Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage, as well as productivity tools such as Zapier and Slack, can be integrated into your business account.
What You Need To Open Business Account
The majority of legal types of businesses can open a Revolut Business account, though there are some exceptions, such as charities, public sector companies, and cooperatives. You will need the following information to open your Revolut Business account:
- Fill out a short online form
- Confirmation of your operating address
- A brief description of what your company does and where it is located
- Your plans for using your business account
- Identity proof and verification
- Which Revolut Business plan will you begin with
Revolut may need to contact you to confirm a few details or leave you a message on your application to walk you through the required information.
- Multiple currencies. You can hold and exchange 28 currencies and spend like a local in 150 countries.
- Local accounts. Revolut business offers local accounts in USD and GBP.
- Prepaid debit cards. The Revolut business virtual and physical debit cards are Mastercard expense cards for your team members.
- Bulk payments. With a Revolut business account, you can make up to 1,000 multiple payments at the same time.
- Rewards. You can get discounts and rewards from Revolut partners such as Shopify, Fivver, Slack, Deel and Paymo.
- Revolut API. Connect your company’s applications to your Revolut Business account and set up API integrations to automate payments.
- Team. Add your team to your account and manage their permissions and levels of access, as well as create custom roles and the apps and features you want them to use.
- International payments. Fast local and international transfers save money on fees. Send 28 foreign currencies and spend in 150 global currencies like a local.
- Expense management. Using automated bookkeeping tools, you can reduce human errors and save time. Easily export expenses as a CSV file or automatically sync them with accounting software like Xero or Sage.
- Cashback. On the Revolut Free plan, you’ll get a minimum of 1.5% cashback on all qualifying card spend, which can be increased to 1.9% on paid plans.
Revolut Business Fees
Revolut offer different plans for companies and freelancers.
Companies can choose from three different plans with the Revolut Business account. The first option is the Free plan, which does not have a monthly fee, allowing you to pay only for what you use each month. Additionally, Revolut provides paid plans for businesses that require more advanced features, including the Grow plan for $39.99 per month, the Scale plan for $149.99 per month, and a custom Enterprise plan designed specifically for larger businesses. The paid plans offer exclusive benefits, additional features, and higher allowances, which can help your company save money in the long run.
The Revolut Freelancer account has three plans available to choose from: the Free plan, the Professional plan for $9.99 per month, and the Ultimate plan for $39.99 per month. The Free plan provides basic features, while the Professional and Ultimate plans offer additional advanced features and benefits for more demanding needs.
Revolut Business account offers a wide range of benefits to companies. It offers different account packages to accommodate different business requirements and revenue levels, enabling customers to choose the right one for them. The purpose of the account is to simplify a business’s financial management and enhance their financial productivity.