solarisBank is a German fintech that offers Banking as a Service (BaaS) solutions to enable businesses to offer their own banking products to their end-customers. It is one of the top banking as a service providers in Germany.
Solarisbank AG was established in 2015 by Andreas Bittner and Marko Wenthin. Its investors include UniCredit Spa, the Japanese financial services company SBI Group and Arvato Financial Solutions.
- 1 Solarisbank Address
- 2 Solarisbank Products And Services
- 3 Solarisbank Customers
- 4 Solarisbank Pricing
- 5 Is Solarisbank Safe? Does Solarisbank Have a Banking License?
- 6 Is there a Solarisbank App?
- 7 Solarisbank Customer Support
- 8 Supported Languages
- 9 Solarisbank Online Customer Reviews
- 10 Final Thoughts on Solarisbank Review
- 11 More Information
Solarisbank headquarters are in Berlin, Germany. Its office is located on the 6th floor of Anna-Louisa-Karsch-Str. 2. It is purely a digital bank, hence does not have physical branches.
Solarisbank Products And Services
Through Solaribank API, its clients are able to offer the following banking services and products to their customers:
- Digital banking and cards (Visa and Mastercard). Offer your own online bank account to your retail and business customers.
- Lending. Offer online loans to your customers.
- SEPA and international payments. Receive, hold, and payout your customers’ funds.
- Know Your Customer. A KYC platform to perform digital identification of your customers.
- Digital assets. Crypto custody solution with online banking services.
This banking platform serves customers in European countries. Some of the countries it serves include; Germany, Netherlands, Great Britain, Austria, Greece, and Belgium. Most of its users are digital companies and financial services startups, agencies, SMEs, and enterprises such as Insha bank, Penta bank, Fyrst bank, and Nuri, formerly Bitwala, for crypto banking services. solarisBank enables companies to create debit cards for their retail customers, business customers, and freelancers.
Let us look at some of the benefits customers get from using solarisBank services.
- Regulatory empowerment. According to German law, any company providing custody services requires to be authorized by BaFin. SolarisBank takes care of that so that service providers focus on creating value for their customers.
- Flexibility. SolarisBank offers flexibility by mixing and matching SolarisBank’s custody API with its full range of white-label banking services; third-party service providers can create their own unique offering to their customers.
- Security and availability. Solarisbank secure infrastructure and hardware security modules ensure maximum security.
- Virtual IBANs. Solarisbank IBANs are linked to a pooling account from which global payments are made in bulk, hence reducing foreign exchange costs significantly.
Solarisbank fees are based on the type of service you subscribe to. There are, for example, fees for special services related to Vivid Money such as issuance of Vivid virtual card or management fees. Luckily, the bank has a transparent pricing structure. You can find out the full list of Solaribank prices and services here.
Is Solarisbank Safe? Does Solarisbank Have a Banking License?
Yes, Solarisbank Germany is safe and secure. It is a fully licensed platform with a German banking license granted by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin). The license allows it to serve business partners in almost any European country.
Is there a Solarisbank App?
Clients can access Solarisbank services and products from third-party providers integrated on the platform through its easy-to-implement Solarisbank API. The third-party service providers then enable their customers to access banking services through their websites or apps. Therefore, Solarisbank does not have its own app.
Solarisbank Customer Support
The Solarisbank customer support team is always ready to help customers. If you have any questions, you can contact the team through Solarisbank phone number: +49 (0)30 232 5678 599 or Solarisbank email: support@solarisBank.de. The support team is available from Monday-Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
Being based in Berlin, solarisBank supports both German and the English language. You don’t have to worry since the customer support team will offer communication in a language you understand (mostly English).
Solarisbank Online Customer Reviews
Solarisbank has poor rating from over 100 reviews on Trustpilot. It has been rated 2.2 out of 5 stars. 72% of customers would not recommend Solarisbank. Common complaints include delayed transfers, canceled transactions, canceled accounts, lack of transparency, etc.
Final Thoughts on Solarisbank Review
Businesses registered in countries where Solarisbank operates can instantly offer banking services to their retail and business customers using with Solarisbank integration. Solarisbank is a legitimate company with a full banking licence in Germany. Service you can offer to your customers through Solarisbank API include debit cards, SEPA payments, and crypto custody solutions.