FiFi Country Coordinator (FiFi CoCo)
- location independence
- potential for passive income
- challenge and responsibility
- part of team
Requirements, responsibilities, tasks, rewards
This is a work in progress. We love to hear your feedback and/or interest.
As a fifi coco you are in charge of FiFi for your country. You are responsible for growth. You do this by combining digital marketing skills, basic web administration, hands-on writing and coordinating.
These are your responsibilities:
- Build the FiFi brand: help people in your country move forward financially
- Create new content, initially and ongoing
- Optimize existing content
- Find opportunities
- Stay current on local financial and regulatory developments
- Learn and apply online marketing
- Build partnerships with local and international businesses
- Think along with the management team
Here is an incomplete list of tasks you can expect:
- Writing and editing articles in your country’s language with good grammar and spelling
- Search engine optimization. We have our in-house tool for on-page SEO.
- Stay on top of analytics, rankings.
- Ensure affiliate tracking leads to conversion and revenue.
- Create new partnerships.
- Social media profiles.
- You can write, you even enjoy writing and you can write mostly flawless in your country’s language.
- You can quickly translate from English into your own language and vice versa.
- You are quite comfortable with WordPress or similar web content management systems. You don’t need to be a geek (although great if you are!) but you’re a quick learner when it comes to technology.
- You show initiative, and you don’t wait ringing alarm bells when there’s a problem.
Good to have:
- Freelance work experience
- Experience with online marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, markdown
Why work with FiFi?
- Total flexibility in terms of schedule and deadlines
- You choose where you work
- Profit sharing (and at some point we’ll do stock options)
- You will learn a lot
No salary or hourly rates. We pay you per task, with bonuses for loyalty and milestones. Once your country becomes profitable you will start sharing in these profits. There are no limits to your earnings.
Ndesanjo is an experienced blogger and journalist. He was named one of 100 Influential Africans in Media Category. His mission is simple: making finance work for everyone.