FiFi Country Coordinator (FiFi CoCo)
- location independence
- potential for passive income
- challenge and responsibility
- part of team
requirements, responsibilities, tasks, rewards
This is a work in progress. We love to hear your feedback and/or interest.
As a fifi coco you are in charge of FiFi for your country. You are responsible for growth. You do this by combining digital marketing skills, basic web administration, hands-on writing and coordinating.
These are your responsibilities:
- Build the FiFi brand: help people in your country move forward financially
- Create new content, initially and ongoing
- Optimize existing content
- Find opportunities
- Stay current on local financial and regulatory developments
- Learn and apply online marketing
- Build partnerships with local and international businesses
- Think along with the management team
Here is an incomplete list of tasks you can expect:
- Writing and editing articles in your country’s language with good grammar and spelling
- Search engine optimization. We have our in-house tool for on-page SEO.
- Stay on top of analytics, rankings.
- Ensure affiliate tracking leads to conversion and revenue.
- Create new partnerships.
- Social media profiles.
- You can write, you even enjoy writing and you can write mostly flawless in your country’s language.
- You can quickly translate from English into your own language and vice versa.
- You are quite comfortable with WordPress or similar web content management systems. You don’t need to be a geek (although great if you are!) but you’re a quick learner when it comes to technology.
- You show initiative, and you don’t wait ringing alarm bells when there’s a problem.
Good to have:
- Freelance work experience
- Experience with online marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, markdown
Why work with FiFi?
- Total flexibility in terms of schedule and deadlines
- You choose where you work
- Profit sharing (and at some point we’ll do stock options)
- You will learn a lot
No salary or hourly rates.
We pay you per task, with bonuses for loyalty and milestones. Once your country becomes profitable you will start sharing in these profits.