FIFI Finance is a financial portal dedicated to helping you make, save, invest, grow your money and spend it well. It is updated with the best quality work. This article will explain how FiFi Finance can help you make, save, and grow your money.
Daily life Struggles
Every day, many of us struggle in our lives.
- If you are a student, you battle to become the best student in your class, which may help you become a better person in the future.
- As an employee, your goal is to always demonstrate your hard work for the paycheck that comes every week or month.
- As an entrepreneur, your goal in life is to make your venture become a success.
However, after all is said and done, most of us don’t even know how to manage our finances. In fact, we have seen many lottery winners squander their wealth. Knowing how to manage your finance is vital to live in a more relaxed way.
We are all in the business of making money and living a good life. We want to drive the best cars, live in the best houses, and take our kids to the best schools. We also want to go to the best medical facilities when we get sick. At FiFi Finance, our readers get advice on the best way to make money.
- As employees, they get information on how to be the best that they can to get that coveted promotion.
- As entrepreneurs, we publish content about how to start and grow their businesses.
- As students and employees, we guide them on the alternative methods they can make money.
Some of the methods we have recommended in the past are using Upwork, Shopify, and Seeking Alpha to make our money. We have also been clear advocates for investing in the stock market because we have seen many people make a fortune in that. At FiFi Finance, we have also guided our readers on how to invest in the lending marketplaces like Lending Club and Prosper.
A recent report found that 40% of all Americans are not in a position to cover a $400 emergency. This is a sad fact, especially at a time when wages are rising and the unemployment rate remains at a 51-year low. There are more job vacancies than people looking for these jobs. Further, interest rates are at historic lows, which empowers people to borrow. There is also little inflation.
All this means that while people are making money, most of it is going to spending. In fact, consumer spending is increasing. Therefore, at FiFi Finance, our team constantly writes about the best ways for people to save money. Some of the methods we have advocated are:
- Cutting on the tens of subscriptions. For goodness sake, you don’t need an Apple Music, Spotify, and Amazon Music subscription at the same time.
- Drinking coffee at home. You don’t need to spend $4 on a cup of coffee at Starbucks. The company spends less than $0.20 to make that coffee.
- Give away the luxuries. You don’t need to buy that Gucci bag.
- Wait before you buy the next iPhone. While an iPhone is a good device, you don’t need to be the first one to buy the new model.
- Make extra income. Drive for Uber, Rent away your spare room to Airbnb and mine those Bitcoins.
Growing Your Money
Now that you have made money and saved some of it, you need to make it grow. You need to invest it well. At FiFi Finance, our team has the experience of writing content tailored to growing your money. We have recommended a number of methods of investing money and watching it grow. Some of our rules for investing are:
- All types of investments are risky, which means that you can lose your money.
- You should only invest money you can afford to lose.
- You should always study the assets before you invest.
Some of the assets we have recommended before are:
- Stocks. In the past ten years, stocks have returned more than 100%. While there are normal swings in the market, the overall trend in the past century has been up.
- Indices. These are financial instruments that track stocks. If you can’t pick individual stocks, we recommend that you invest in indices like Nasdaq, S&P, and Dow.
- ETFs. These are collections of stocks that are created to track stocks. For example, VanEck Vectors Gold is an ETF that tracks gold mining companies.
- Lending marketplaces. This is where you invest in loans through companies like Lending Club, Prosper, and Upstart. This is a risky option that you should invest a small portion of your funds.
- Cryptocurrencies. While cryptocurrencies are risky, they are the best-performing assets of the past decades and you should invest a small part of your funds in them.
Unlike other financial websites that have vested interest in form of affiliate marketing, FiFi Finance does not have such. We don’t make money by referring you to products that we are being paid on. Instead, we are motivated purely by giving you the best possible methods to help you make, save and grow your money.
Crispus is a finance professional with more than a decade experience in the industry. Over the years, Crispus has written in-depth articles on leading platforms like CCN, Marketwatch, and Seeking Alpha. He also runs a Forex education and managed account company called WestEndFx.